Friday, November 20, 2015

Amzaing Skin Made Simple

I am a sucker for skin care products. I love to browse the shelves at Sephora for the latest and greatest. I wonder about the promises they make and if that $150 wrinkle cream will do me any good. 

As tempting as those can be, I always fall back to what I love, my long time fav for keeping skin soft and smooth. And it seems to be working!! I get compliments all the time on how nice my skin looks. Better than many girls half my age ;)

So what's so magic about it??
Coconut oil is a medium chain fatty acid and protects bacteria in your skin as well as being super absorb able, prevents wrinkles and discoloration, and does not clog pores.

doTerra geranium oil- my favorite of all of the oils, is anti-inflammatory which also means it may prevent skin cancer by preventing a precursor (inflammation) and is antibacterial and antiseptic among other properties.
It's also helpful for skin conditions like eczema  and balances the skins sebum which keeps skin supple.

How to: put a dime size drop of oil ( it's solid under 75degrees) in your hand and add 2 drops of geranium oil. Mix in your hands and apply to face and neck 2x daily. Any leftover is good for the ends of your hair as a light conditioner.

As a side note both oils have medicinal properties but geranium uses are so many, it's uses go far beyond beauty!




Once you start using the oils, you will find so many more uses for them in your home, ith your family, pets, personal care and more. Have fun, its GOOD FOR YOU!

Nicole Carter is a Holistic Health Educator with 15 years of teaching and public speaking experience. To book her for a presentation or learn about online learning, visit www.mywellnessexperience.org

No comments:

Post a Comment