Thursday, October 1, 2015

Reinvent your life

Do you ever find those photos that you just never want anyone to see? I found this one today and after talking with a lady in my class who felt she couldn't get her body in shape, so I thought this would be inspiring. 


She couldn't believe that I was once 147 pounds and a size 12 but it's true. At the time I was 21 (left) I was exercising, and I really didn't think I was eating that badly. But now at 41(right) I actually exercise less than I did at that time eat better than I did at that time and feel better than I have in my entire life. I weigh between 111-115 and size 0/2. It did take me some time to figure it out but once I did I have been able to control my body and my health. And after going to graduate school and learning about disease I put together all of my knowledge and offer to people to help them do the same thing. One of the transformation programs I developed is the #sixweekslimdown and it's been very popular! You can learn more about the work that I do and how it can help you at WWW.mywellbessexperience.org

No comments:

Post a Comment